Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gonna try to catch up... (Triskit and my work)

I just don't know where to start. I got OLD yesterday, another dang birthday! Too bad they are so consistent. When your little you can't wait for the next one. I am not sure when that changes, but they definitely get less exciting as time goes by. Lost Triskit (Shih Tzu) about a month ago. Had her since she was 9 weeks old and she would have been 17 on October 25. She will always hold a special place in my heart, I miss her so much. Some things should last forever! My love for her will. RIP Biscuit!

On a much brighter note... Business is going well, growing rapidly! My daughter Ariel started working with me full-time back in May, she is almost completing grooms on her own. She is such a quick learner and does a great job. A few weeks ago I hired a third groomer to our staff. Alli is doing very well and she fits right in. I feel really fortunate to have a great team. Having other groomers allows me to focus on my business also, where before I was constantly struggling to do everything and not getting anything done to my satisfaction. Now things are going much better! I hired an accountant too. Finally realized I really shouldn't be trying to do everything myself. Now I can refocus on what I enjoy doing, working with animals! Someone asked me a while ago how many pets I had~ I told them I lost count, but definitely over 1000. I love them all!

2 comments:

Darcy Grubaugh said...

Oh wow, over a thousand pets?! By now, the number's much more than that! On the business side, it's really important to hire people (the good ones) to help you out in growing your business. These people have the skills, all from running your accounting software to getting the word out. With that, you'll have more freedom to focus on the things that you really love and need to do.

Quickbooks error said...


Hey, beware if you don't want to suffer data loss due to an error in the company file of QuickBooks. If you are facing problem in opening the company file then this situation must be treated as alarming because sometime this error leads to data loss. Just go to our website and see how QuickBooks error 6000 83 can be resolved.