Thursday, December 28, 2006

Festivities

With all the holiday festivities, I have neglected to post. Christmas was good. My kids seem very happy with gifts they received, and gave. I went on a seamstress mode again this year. I made a quilt, pillows, scarves for gifts. I did some fun photos on fabric and tried my hand at applique. I made a couple fleece blankets for birthday gifts too. I also made some homemade Christmas cards with buttons, pipe cleaners, and anything else I could find. Just searching for a diversion from the standard boxed cards and purchased gifts. My only wish would be to see those I wasn't able to, during the holiday. Now I can settle in and prepare for exercising and training for Ragbrai this coming July. Hope you all had a great holiday, and looking forward to a bright new year.

No comments: