Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Resolutions

So many things to accomplish, so little time. Here is my list... (1) Spend time doing enjoyable things with the ones I love. (2) Become financially independent. Follow my career dreams. (3) Get in better physical shape. (4) Continue being nicotine free. (5) Train for and complete Ragbrai. Just a few off the top of my head. There are many more all involving self improvement and quality of life, these right now are my focus. I have also decided to do things I want to, but in the past worried about what people would think. Things that hurt nobody, except myself for a minute, like getting my lip/navel pierced. If people don't like it then they shouldn't have it done. I won't judge them. Happy 2007!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gOOD for you to do RAGBRAI!

Go Kim Go!